Learn about the following topics in this course:
- Strategies for Efficient In Situ Remediation and Reagent Selection
- In Situ Groundwater Treatment using Colloidal Reagents
- The Importance of Sanitary Sewers as the Expected Preferential Pathway in VI Evaluations
- Proven Methods to Accurately Access Location of Sources
- ADEM Risk Presentation
- Practical Guidance for VI Mitigation
- New Technologies for VI Mitigation & Case Studies
- High Mass Petroleum Sites - Designing and Applying Colloidal Carbon
- Eliminating Risk of PFAS Contamination
REGENESIS® and Land Science®, in conjunction with the Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM) and Cox-Colvin Associates, will be providing a 1-day remediation and vapor intrusion course Wednesday, July 10th at ADEM Headquarters in Montgomery, AL. The course will be open for ADEM employees, and will be beneficial to any environmental professional looking to improve their understanding of current remediation and vapor intrusion mitigation challenges and technologies. This course is free to attend, and coffee and lunch will be provided. Certificates of course attendance will be given to all attendees.
Complete the form on this page to sign up for this free professional training.